Queen City Select Super NIT

Home Message Board Queen City Select Super NIT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NCTravelBall
    Participant

got the chance to see some quality 8, 9 and 10u major games this weekend in Charlotte at USSSA Super NIT. 9 and 10u brackets were loaded. Area Stars Zach are the big boys in 10U and Carolina Rockies Black are the big boys in 9U. I was also very impressed by SBA Futures in 8U but I don’t think they are better than Carolina Rockies or P413 in 8U.

BaseballPositive
    Participant

Area Stars Zach is the best 10U team in the Southeast, hands down. I do think that Salem Select 10U flies under the radar a bit. They are the new kid on the block but playing high quality competition and having a lot of success. They are certainly a top 5 team in the state in 10U from what we’ve seen. Athletes Lab Moser 10U is also very good and underrated. The Carolina Rockies 9U Black team is also from our area, and I can tell you with certainty that they are the best 9U team in the state. From the scores online, the Rockies proved it this weekend beating SBA Futures twice and MARA. They are arguably the best 9U team in the southeast and comparable to Area Stars Zach on age I think. I saw SBA 12U play over the weekend on an adjacent field this weekend and they are as good of a 12U team as I’ve seen anywhere.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.